Thyroid Nutrition Review
Thyroid gland is an important gland in the body which is responsible for monitoring the metabolism of the body. At the moment, the thyroid problems are increasing in the world at an exponential rate. There are basically two types of thyroid problems. One of them is hyperthyroidism in which the thyroid starts working at a faster rate than it should. It boosts the metabolism and that makes the body get weaker and weaker every day.
The second condition is hypothyroidism in which the thyroid starts working really slowly and the rate of the thyroid function is less. This leads to weight gain in the body and also affects other parts of the metabolism in the body. It has been estimated that about 40 percent of the people in the US alone suffer from thyroid problems. Out of these people, 60% are not even aware of the fact that they have any thyroid issue and this unawareness of the disease and late detection of the illness makes the problem even worse.
Symptoms of Thyroid Issues
Some people may not be aware of how the thyroid issues affect the body. Thyroid issues have a lot of symptoms but the problem with these symptoms is that they seem like common issues in the body. This makes it hard for the person to detect changes in the body. As the changes are very minor and may seem like a reaction to something, they can be hard to detect but you can always keep a lookout for the symptoms.
- When a person is suffering from thyroid issues, their metabolism is disturbed. The metabolism does not function properly and that disrupts all processes of anabolism and catabolism in the body. Thus, the synthesis of new products and breaking up of the products for energy or other reasons is also hindered.
- Also, the skin of a person is affected. People with thyroid issues tend to have dull skin and they face more acne problems. This is due to the fact that their thyroids are not producing the hormones that are needed by the body.
- One of the major symptoms of thyroid issues is weight gain. People who have a dysfunctional thyroid tend to see an increase in weight which is unpredictable and not understandable. Even if they are eating less and they follow a strict diet or exercise regularly, they still suffer from weight gain and are left with a flab of body fat.
- Thyroid issues also affect your overall mood. If your thyroid is not working properly, your mood will be ruined and you will feel down at all times.
How Does Thyroid Nutrition Work?
Thyroid Nutrition is an all natural ingredient method of making the thyroid issues of a person go away. It works by making the thyroid work properly. Actually, thyroid produces two basic hormones and the thyroid is stimulated to produce the hormones by the help of thyroid stimulating hormone. These two hormones are:
These hormones are also known as T3 and T4. When the thyroid is not working properly, it fails to produce these hormones or it does not make sufficient amount of the hormones in the body. Thyroid Nutrition stimulates the thyroid to produce these hormones by increasing the levels of iodine in the body.
These hormones are mainly composed of iodine which means that this ingredient is essential for the formation of the thyroid hormones.
Dynamics of Thyroid Nutrition
Thyroid Nutrition works in three steps and in these 3 steps, it makes sure that the thyroid is working properly and making the hormones that are needed by the body. This working mechanism is called as the CAR mechanism. In this abbreviation, the words stand for:
- C stands for Construct
- A stands for absorb
- R stands for receive
This mechanism says that first the body needs to construct the thyroid hormones. These hormones are constructed by using the natural ingredients that are present in Thyroid nutrition. Secondly, the ingredients need to absorb in the body. For absorption, several minerals are needed that aid the process. Thirdly, the body needs to Receive the hormones and that also takes place through the help of a few minerals.
Constructing Thyroid Nutrition Hormones
To construct thyroid hormones, two major ingredients are needed. Both of these come from the ocean and they are so good in their function because they have high concentrations of iodine. These two ingredients are:
- Bladder wrack
Both these ingredients are rich in iodine and they help to make the thyroid hormones in the body. Along with enhancing the metabolism, these ingredients also have a tumorigenic effect on the body. What this means is that these ingredients prevent the formation of tumours and prevent the uncontrolled division of cells in the body.
Absorbing Thyroid Nutrition Hormones
When the hormones are made, they also need to be absorbed into the body. The body needs to get these hormones in the blood stream for them to be take to the parts where they have to show their effect. Three minerals are needed for this to happen. These are:
These three minerals are present in many foods and one needs to intake these foods to get these minerals. What these minerals do is that they help to make the hormones absorb better in the body so that the body can get its benefits.
Receiving the Hormones Thyroid Nutrition
When the hormones are absorbed, they also need to be received by the body. The body does not only need to make the hormones but it also needs to reap the numerous benefits that are present in them. Thyroid nutrition has two such minerals that help the body to get the benefits of T3 and T4. These two minerals are:
These minerals are needed to ensure that the body gets the hormones that it needs. Body also need to have a mechanism and sufficient minerals to yield the benefits of thyroid hormones and use them for boosting metabolism and enhancing metabolism.
Benefits of Thyroid Nutrition
Thyroid nutrition has a lot of benefits for the body. This is possible due to the presence of natural ingredients in the body that are free of chemically active agents.
- It helps in weight loss. By following Thyroid nutrition, a person can lose the weight that is present on the butt, legs and abdomen area. Thyroid patients suffers from increased weight that can affect their self esteem. This nutrition ensures this does not happen.
- It also improves the mood of a person. With this nutrition, a person feels much better and happier at all times.
- The skin problems that most people face due to thyroid problems are also taken away by Thyroid nutrition.
Final Verdict Thyroid Nutrition
Thyroid nutrition is a much better alternative to medications that the doctors prescribe. Most doctors would not want the patients to know that their problems can be solved through such easy method. However, the truth remains that these medications never solve the problem. They may be effective temporarily but do not have ling term effects. On the other hand, Thyroid nutrition gives you a healthier and well-functioning thyroid for a better metabolism, weight loss, skin radiance and a much fresh mood.